- Master of Arts in Counseling Psychology, The Wright Institute, Berkeley, California
- Bachelor of Arts, English major, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- California Secondary Education Teaching Credential
- Human Resources Management Certificate, University of California Extension, Berkeley
- Alameda County Medical Center, Fairmont Hospital, San Leandro in Outpatient Psychiatric Services (OPS) working with individuals and adults with severe and persistent mental illness. Conducted five groups a week including three Dialectical Behavioral Therapy groups.
- Alameda County Crisis Support Services (CSS), answering calls on the crisis and suicide hotline. Provided grief counseling to individuals and on-site and in-home counseling services to senior adults.
- Elementary schools in Oakland and Walnut Creek providing counseling to children between the ages of five and eleven years.
- School Counselor, Walnut Creek School District providing services to children in grades K-5 both individually and in groups. Consultations with parents, teachers and administrators.
- High School English and Remedial Reading teacher, Mt. Diablo Unified School District.
- Owner/operator of two retail stores in Berkeley and Walnut Creek.
- Director of Admissions and Student Services, The Wright Institute, Berkeley.
- California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists (CAMFT), Clinical Member